The tandem bicycle was practically made to facilitate great dates and we think it's the best mode of transport to explore Bristol's hidden treasures.
We have over 10 different routes for you to choose from that are all suitable for a spectrum of fitness and experience!
The routes include:
- Docks to the Downs.
- Wild Swimming beyond Bath.
- Docks to woodland and Clifton Suspension Bridge.
- Heading east along the River Avon to cafe and pubs.
- Docks to the magnificent Victorian Arnos Vale Cemetary.
- Paradise Bottom along the Avon Gorge and over Clifton -
- Suspension Bridge.
- Avon Gorge to mysterious Abbot's Pools and Ashton Court.
- Bristol Cycle Path to the high crescents of Bath.
- Graffiti trail
- Cycle to Chew Valley Lake. Enjoy beautiful Somerset lanes and views.
Pick your bike up from any of our 4 collection hubs to suit your cycling plans and cycle off into the sunset...
You can collect your bike from CycleLife Bristol Bike Shop situated on the Bristol to Bath cycle route, or meet us at Queens Square, Temple Meads Station or Victoria Park. They are all great starting points to get out and explore.
This is a date idea not to be missed!
Plus, we will give you a lock and cable to keep your tandem secure while you take a well-earned break at a pub /cafe ( remember to lock it to an immovable object,) and puncture repair kit, basic tool kit and lights just for luck!
When booking, please let us know your heights in the notes section so that we can pick the right bike for you!
There is also a cash deposit of £150 on the day and you'll need to bring proof of identity (passport/drivers license) and a utility bill to prove your address...we know it's a lot but it is worth it!
*Don't forget to review your date for a chance to win your next date free!